Saturday 13 July 2013

Hat Yai Trip, Day #2

It's day #2! And I decided to wear something I bought yesterday!


Day #2 's ootd! <3 This 'London Boy' tee I bought it at the night market at the roadside. It's only RM10 !! It was sooooooo cheap! The shorts are from Australia (again :P)

After I changed, we all went to the Sleeping Buddha. The weather was really nice :)





After that the driver took us to another temple which is up in the hill! When we are heading to the hill, it was raining, a big rain, but it only lasts for 30 minutes. So this is the buddha. I like this picture I took. :)


The side 



The front



I captured this! It's so pretty <3 




The adults spent an hour taking pictures =.= We were tired, there's a coffee shop near it. We went there and have a chit-chat, drink some coffee and have lunch. My lunch is cup noodles (again). But this cup noodles is really good! I tried the non-spicy because I'm afraid to try the spicy one xD And I drank latte. Not bad :)


After that, we went to a market called 'floating market'. It's a market which the sellers are in the river, on a boat. It's so unique! 

They sell A LOT of stuff! Especially food. It was grizzling but we still take an umbrella. It's so special, I love it! <3


So this is how they give the food to the customers.


And This is how we give them cash. (That guy was my dad btw)


So here comes the cutest thing I ever saw at the floating market. <33333 
Sorry that this picture was a bit blur because I zoomed it and I cropped it :/ This is fish balls <3 And look! It's Doraemon and Angry Bird <3 Awww the cutest fish ball I ever saw! 

So at the floating market, there's also a market which sells clothes, hair accessories. See, there's so many market in Hat Yai! :) 

Yep, that's all for today guys! I'm not going to post Day #3, because I didn't go anywhere :( I apologize!! :( So yea, that's all for my trip in Hat Yai. Thank you all for reading it, it means a lot to me! :) xoxo


*photos are taken by my phone - Samsung Galaxy S II* 










No comments:

Post a Comment