Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Trip to Hong Kong! (for the 9th time) Part II

good evening! Okay, so I can't remember which day this was so this is like the part2 of my trip.

It was early in the morning (it was actually 1pm), me, my mom, my brother & his friend were searching for a place to eat. Since we never tried D'elifrance before, we might as well try it. There's also one cafe located in Penang's Queensbay Mall.

So yeah, me and my mum ordered a salmon croissant, my brother and his friend ordered linguine carbonara. The food was alright. We still prefer Penang food anyways haha! 
After that, we headed to Stanley Bay, which is kind of like the Straits Quay in Hong Kong. I've been to Stanley Bay last year and it was gorgeous. The scenery was beautiful.

And off we go! We need to take a bus to Stanley Bay though... 



my brother & his friend.


The Bank of China Tower













omg i love this picture i took cuz it looks like downtown New York!






huge ass armani & louis vuitton store 


Oh yeah, this was the bus I was talking about. We went there by a double-decker and bc a lot of people decided to sit downstairs, we went upstairs and we sat on the first row. And let me tell you it feels like a freaking rollercoaster !! The driver was driving so fast man but it was awesome anyways :)

Stanley Bay is located up on the hill and this is what the area over there looks like









THIS APARTMENT HAS A HOLE IN IT OMG










love this pic as well :)


And yeah, the end to a 85% pictures post haha :) Part III will be up as soon as I possibly can, as I'm going to KL for a couple of days. 

Oh right, 2015 coming soon!! Time flies aye? :) Even though I did not blog that much, I still thank you guys for taking your time out to read my lame blog zzzz haha. Blogging is not really my thing. I'm the kind of person who fangirls a lot, draws, and went on tumblr a little bit too much :P But who knows, right? Maybe in the future, I'd be a famous blogger? Hahaha. I wrote a long paragraph about 2015 on tumblr. Click here to read. My new year's advice to you guys is 
  • Respect other people; they could have gone through the toughest challenges of their lives. 
  • Never ever, ever, ever give up.
  • It's okay to cry sometimes, crying means that you're venting out your feelings.
  • Everything is going to be okay in the end, i promise you.
  • You're unique, amazing & special.
  • You are loved.
  • Let no one tell you who you should be.
  • Try not to overthink. Focus on what you're doing
Lastly, I hope you guys have a great 2015 ahead! Here's to a better year.




Cheers,

Ashley.


No comments:

Post a Comment